Sunday, October 5, 2008

[insert creative title here]

so, i am at a typical blogger's hang-out,
Starbucks!!!

looking around there are many happy people,
people talking about their lives,
young people, in their hip clothing,
jamming out to some (what have to be) sweet beats!

older people just gathering together
after a long day of church-ing activities,
winding down before going home, and cooking dinner,
i assume.

there is a little girl in here,
who i swear is going to be the next big singer,
she is making up this song,
that sounds like a mix between...hmmm...
...well, probably a david crowder song,
and twinkle twinkle, adorable-
-nonetheless.

a married couple that has been together for just about,
20 years or so is standing at the door,
debating weather to go inside or out,
looking at me while i type.

i am wearing my cut off pants,
turned shorts.
and my Myriad v-neck shirt,
with (what many people assume to be) miss-matched VANS.
and to top it all off, my Adidas military hat.
i am stylin',
what can i say?!

i am sipping on my cold beverage,
passion tea blend, with watermelon,
and i think strawberry?!
it is the perfect blend of tart, and sweet.
delicious, and incredible.

incredible,
that is a word you don't hear much anymore,
and i am not sure why...
...i think i am going to start saying it more,
incredible.

anyways,
what makes me in the mood to blog?!
the answer,
well, i am not quite sure.

just had this feeling that i should,
it has been about a month since my last post,
and i wanted to give you all an update on my life.

oh, and i am avoiding doing a boat load of homework,
hahaha, typical.

life, for the moment, is going well,
no real complaints from this end,
just taking it all in stride,
and keeping things in line, as well as possible at least.

i went to church this morning,
and heard a sermon i had heard twice more this past week,
feeling like the Lord is really talking to me about doing something extreem,
to sell everything i have that isn't something i absolutely need to live.

this, unfortunately means...
...even my laptop must go.
my iPod, my extra clothes that i never wear,
my car,
and maybe my cellphone (that one is debateable).

so, what do i do after selling/giving away these things?!
thats the question,
i am thinking about maybe getting all the money,
and donating it,
or seeing how much i have,
and taking a personal mission trip/prayer walk over a break.

everything is in the air right now,
but we will see how things turn out,
and i will let you know as soon as i figure it out.

i am staying busy with the band,
we are a secular band called Not By A Longshot,
but we might get a name change.

we are trying to record,
and put some new songs on our MySpace,
so, be looking out for that.

i am also looking out for a band who needs a drummer,
who is more of a Christian Worship band,
and i am praying daily for this chance,
and great vision i have had placed in my heart for 2 years now.

anyways, i am running out of things to say,
so please, leave some love,
and let me know if you have a BlogSpot too!
I would love to have new friends!

blessings to you my friend,
hope things are going well.
<3

No comments: